Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Graz, Ich komme wieder! (9th July 2014)

I thank God that you've been such a nice city to me. For the wonderful friends I've made, thank you for being such a blessing to me. If you come by to Singapore, just give me a ring or send me a message and I'll be sure that everything is covered!


Prost! Cheers to my Italian and Dutch brothers!



Bereit für Deutschland gegen Brasilien mit Janne.

Still managing to like a complete zombie after a long drive from Hungary back to Graz...


Zeit für das Abendessen!

With Chris, Giuseppe and his girlfriend, Paolo. Many thanks to Chris for preparing our first round of Indonesian food while Germany and Brazil were getting underway.


Having deprived Chris of cooking for a long time, he was so excited to be back cooking!

Officially the last meal in Greenbox #39. Don't feel Hung(a)ry anymore ;)


The Talkative Trio: Always talking late into the night about economics, mechanics, music and what not. You name it, we've talked about it, almost. My Dutch and Italian brothers, Singapore welcomes you with open arms.


Ich komme wieder nach Graz. And you know that I will be, because I'll be back really soon!

Really excited that my family is coming here to meet me :) ;) :D


Die Mannschaft waren einfach wunderbar!

(Deutschland ist Weltmeister!!!)


Thanks Daniel, for taking care of general household needs of Greenbox #39. And of course, who can forget, the awesome Sauerkraut and SCHWEINSBRATEN :P


Thanks Nora, for being the only one to send me off from Graz HBF. Very touched... :) One thing's for sure, I'll miss the yummy Käsespätzle you always prepare ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment